Thread: The Dive!
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 05:45 PM   #28
LIforrelaxin

Location: Long Island, not that one, the one on Winnipesaukee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outdoorsman View Post
I think the biggest assumption here is that Flightcraft has given up dock space at their gas pumps. Unless you are a party that is involved, it is just that, an assumption. Somehow, when people see a topic on "the dive", things just seem to head south (pun intended).

Back on topic.... Hopefully someone will create a thread in the "Restaurant Information & Reviews" category that actually discusses the food.
Whether a thread gets starting in the Resturant section, or not, I have heard all types of reviews... Good and Bad, I think it is a matter of what you are expecting. They are what they are, I wouldn't expect anything fancy, but that is just me... Whether the review be good or bad, the common thread of all reviews seems to be around price.... Once again, I would expect the priciness of the joint, given what it is... Bottom line I don't think it is that bad of a place, if you take it for what it is...

As for threads on the Dive, heading south all the time. What do you expect? It is a huge change for this lake a floating night club. People are not going to be on the fence about it, they are going to either be for it, or against it... Just like the debates we have had on this forum, about no rafting regulations, no wake zones, and speed limits. Some people can except that other peoples views are different some can not.

I agree that it would seem foolish for the Dive, to stay where it is and block the gas dock. But time will tell. The hope may be that most weekends she will go out, who knows, it is all speculation at this point. But isn't that what makes the country great, being able to speculate? Have fun disagreeing? As long as it doesn't go to far, it is all in good fun.... This is online chatting take it to seriously and feelings get hurt... take it for what it is harmless conversation and it is enjoyable...