View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 09:14 AM   #76
ApS

Question Yeah, But...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
- If you buy a car located in San Jose, California, how does it get to the lakes region, NH, and how much does this car transportation cost you?

- I just emailed my Honda Element/cold defroster-heater used car seller an email, in Chichester NH, about this problem, and how a defroster is on the list of NH state inspection items, and am waiting for his reply.

Hopefully, it is some easy fix like a thermostat or something? ..... http://www.elementownersclub.com/thr...t-gives.51028/

This Honda Element has a cruise control that will go 25-mph in fourth gear, something very good to have for driving in Waterville Valley. The local WV-Police do a lot of stake-out, blue light stops for speeders above the 25-mph limit, who seem to frequently come from the great state of Massachusetts. Is not too unusual for someone to be driving like 35-40 mph in the 25-mph area ..... it happens a lot. Drivers from Mass ..... see the open road .... and they cannot resist their speeding ...... is open road ..... go for it! ...... a blue-lights WV-special awaits you! ...

- Does the Town of Waterville Valley make any money for a speeding ticket like this ...... or does it all go to the State of New Hampshire?

"I May Be Slow, But I am Ahead of You!" ...... (nice picture of a turtle)
Have you checked the rate of engine oil consumption?
ApS is offline   Reply With Quote