Old 02-18-2021, 10:20 AM   #94
Randy Owen

Default please see attach

Name:  150408447_5751326564893011_6379982145343138395_o.jpg
Views: 2511
Size:  151.5 KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Owen View Post
the examples you offer are grandfathered. i respect all that was as it was. this new proposal moves the range 600 feet from many homes where is was not. the camp own hundreds of acres and they have many options to avoid this nuisance/burden on these homes. facts are we are lawyered up. we have a superior court judge that agrees and she issues orders and the camp ignores the orders and the court.

while you offer some reasonable assumptions please answer this. is the firing range you hear 600 feet from you? and if it is not how would you feel if the camps you are surrounded by identified the own firing range as a "nuisance" to them and that they are moving it tens of thousands of feet from their sleeping quarters and their programing area to 600 feet from you?

i only ask you fully understand while you comment. please and thank you

and remember this: now i beg you to understand my less then perfect domainer. while doing so please ask yourself the following: when was the last time you let one hundred thousand dollars of your children's money slip through you hands on another selfish quest? or as we call it sethfish quest
please see attached
Attached Images