View Single Post
Old 12-14-2020, 03:52 PM   #5
Senior Member
tis's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,363
Thanks: 575
Thanked 1,098 Times in 754 Posts

Originally Posted by Descant View Post
I re-read the original post and I think I misunderstood "counter depth". This is perhaps a small freezer that fits under the counter? Mine is a large French door fridge with freezer drawer bottom.
You know how they usually stick out more than the cabinets? I think he means his is even with the cabinets That's what the term usually means.
tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links