View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 08:47 PM   #79
NoBozo

Default Reluctant Contributor

I am not going to reread 77 posts. If I have misconstrued...PLEASE correct me. I am ON Wards SIDE. HE got screwed. I think I read that Ward had recently had a Abdominal Aneurysm Operation just prior to this altercation and was in pain (many stitches) when the women in question arrived.

I also seem to remember Ward had his pistol in a holtser..and removed the pistol to check the safety at some point. Holster belt around his waist...??

I have had that same operation THREE times in ONE year. The doctors and hospitals (3) were totally incompetant. The Fourth time was the CHARM..MASS GENERAL in Boston. They saved my life.

MY POINT relative to Ward. First..I have a very high threshold of pain it seems. I didn't require ANY seditives imediately after my operations or at any time afterward. I had no pain. I'm lucky.

However: When you have this operation...My incission was ~12 inches long from just below the breastbone to just above my pubic area...Zigging around my navel.

There is NO way someone in pain.. post OP would have a pistol belt with the weight of a pistol, around their waist over those stitches.. No Belts Whatsoever...not even to hold up your pants. I have worn suspenders ever since.

There must be somehing in the WARD story ..as told by others..that is not correct.....NB

Last edited by NoBozo; 11-22-2010 at 09:20 PM.