View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 06:39 PM   #32
kjbathe

Scott Sullivan at Bay Point Financial. http://www.bayptfin.com or email Scott at bayptfin.com or his phone is on their site.

They have offices in Laconia and Bedford. I've worked with several brokers and firms over the years, some large, some small, was worried about being frugal, and then wished I had started with Scott earlier. He has a mix of managed products depending on your risk, experience, time horizon, etc.

I used to buy stocks and a mix of funds and sit on them for the long haul. I thought I was doing fine. I wasn't excited about paying for a managed account, but also know that I typically get what I pay for. There's a full team behind him actively allocating, buying, selling, rebalancing and managing the account. I was worried about fees and such, so I gave Scott a portion of my holdings for a year and he did significantly better than I would have. I gave him another chunk a year later and he did MUCH better than if I had stayed on my old approach.

Now he manages it all and we couldn't be happier.

I think it's worth your time to have an initial conversation and then decide if he may be right for you, too.
kjbathe is offline   Reply With Quote