View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 02:28 PM   #85
Major

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave R View Post
One could reasonably assume that if the FISA warrant was indeed obtained illegally, lawyers would have jumped all over that when defending Manafort, Flynn, Papadopoulos, Gates, Van Der Zwaan, Pinedo, Patten and Cohen. It would have been the easiest defense to mount.

Basically, the FISA warrant legality question comes down to believing either:

A. That a whole bunch of expensive defense attorneys all forgot to implement the easiest defense ever. AND A guy who lies all the time is telling the truth, this time.

OR

B. The FISA warrant was legally obtained.

I'm pragmatic, I believe option B. All those convictions/guilty pleas make it to impossible to believe option A.
Who is the guy that lies all the time? Trump? Name one lie that comes even remotely close to "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor?" Or better yet, "I did not have sex with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky" (Otherwise referred to in this thread as the "fat intern.")

Get your timeline straight. When the FISA warrants were obtained, no one knew they were based on the Democrat paid for dossier. NONE of the convictions involve Trump or supposed Russian collusion. Most of the convictions involve lying to FBI during interviews. Only Manafort's appears to be substantive, but for wrongdoings way before he was ever involved with Trump or his election. All the rest are for providing false official statements. Only recently did we become aware that warrants were obtained by using false information so the defendants did not have that defense available to them at that time. It appears that Carter Page may be reneging on his plea deal. It also appears that all of the people who accepted plea deals are in for a huge payday.

Anyway, you're just trolling. If you can't see how despicable and dishonorable democrats have been since the election, there's no convincing you otherwise.
The Following User Says Thank You to Major For This Useful Post: