View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 03:39 PM   #73
GTO

Default wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontiac464 View Post
I Am Friends With One Of The "boneheads" That Went Across The Lake On July 4th. It Is Sad To See People Calling A Kid Who Is A Great Student, Honest Citizen, Hard Worker, And A Bright Young Man, A Idiot Or Saying He Has Bad Morals Or Judgement. For Those Who Think Alcohol Was Involved, Youre Wrong. No Alcohol Was Involved. He Does Not Drink. His Name Was Not Published In A Few Newspaper Articles Because He Was Very Cooperative With The Whole Thing And The People That Held His Name, Thought He Was A Good Kid Probably. He Doesnt Know Anyone. This Is A Hobby. Unlike Most People On This Forum, He Has A Life. Im Not Going To Attack The People In This Forum, Like They Attacked Him, Because All That Does Is Weaken My Arguement. Insulting People In An Arguement Only Means You Dont Have Enough Facts To Prove Your Point And You Need To Turn The Arguement Around So It Seems More Appealing To Everyone You Are Speeking To. I Would Like People To Meet This Young Man Before They Call Him An Idiot Or Bonehead. You Would Think The Opposite If You Sat Down And Talked With Him For A Few Minutes. He Has Not Got In Trouble Before And The Only Thing On His Record Are A Few Tickets. Give Him A Break. You Jump On Him Like You Would Jump On Someone Stealing Things Around Town, Or Breaking Into Business And Stealing Stuff. Not Everyone Agrees On This Matter And Plenty Of People Think It Was Exciting And A Neat Thing. He Didnt Put Anyone Else In Danger And Not One Got Hurt, No One Could Get Hurt. And No Wake Discussions And Watercraft Registrations Are Obserd. That Has Nothing To Do With This And Everyone Talking About It Needs To Take A Hike. He Only Got A Skimming Fine And Unregistered Sled Fine. No Big Deal. People Saying He Will Face Severe Charges Are Retarted. Skimming Only Became Illegal A Few Years Ago Because Fish And Game Dept. Is Running Out Of Funding And They Saw An Oppertunity To Get Money By Ticketing People With Things That Are Popular. Live Free Or Die. Thats This States Motto, Not Pass Judgement And Sit At Our Computers At Midnight Because We Have Nothing Else To Do, And Make Fun Of Popular, Well Liked Poeple. The People Who Think It Is Wrong Or These People Who Do This Are Boneheads, Are Just Tree Huggers. And To Say They Have No Respect For The Lake Is Obserd. Boats Put Out More Polution Than Snowmobiles. People Need To Get The Facts Straight. He Did Not Get Arrested, Nor Could He. It Is A Ticketable Offense, Therefore It Must Not Be A Big Deal. Get Over It And Get A Life. Stop Sitting Around Looking For Things To Whine About.
I can't even respond to this one....its too easy and it would take me till midnight to write it all.