View Single Post
Old 06-27-2020, 08:23 AM   #4
MAXUM

Thanked 1,942 Times in 802 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattler 4 life View Post
I’m looking for a little help on ideas. Typically I fill Two 5 gallon water jugs at I believe it is called Levy park in Alton. In reading through the town of Alton website it appears the water isn’t being turned on at the park due to Coronavirus. So I’m now left trying to figure out an alternate solution. I could buy a bunch of gallon jugs at a grocery store if need be, but would love if there are any other sources you are aware of that could be used? Thanks for any help!
Yep just another example of total and complete incompetency on the town's part. Shutting down a water spigot does exactly what now? Oh right NOTHING!!! - it's just become fashionable these days to shut anything down for the optics of doing "something" even if it is wrong, useless but most of all makes everyone's life a pain. That's OK town officials via zoom virtually can pat each other on the back and say to one another "we're doing something" and with stern serious facial expressions say they take this very seriously.

A+ for the virtue signaling effort conducted by the town of Alton.
MAXUM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MAXUM For This Useful Post: