Thread: Patrick's Pub
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 03:22 PM   #24
upthesaukee

Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,061 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JADAQ View Post
I was a sports club member for 7 years up until this past January at renewal time. From food to service as well as prices have all taken a nose dive.
Stuffed mushrooms were my go to food at patricks, all I can say is disgusting! They must have changed cooks and or recipes because things have changed amongst other food items there and not for the better!
Pretty sad when each time you go in the bar manager has to be reminded to fix my bill to get the discount after already telling her UPON arrival. What a joke. And god forbid that woman ever smiles, what a crab.
I've ripped them apart on TripAdvisor many times , you think they'd read these reviews and put some effort into fixing the problems.
I'm guessing Alan Beetle and crew are more focused on the stupid indoor golf upstairs. Hope he never opens another restaurant!!
I don't go to Patrick's, our choice (wife and I). Just a correction on your post. Alan Beetle has nothing to do with the Golf Club at Patrick's. The space is leased from Patrick's by one of the pro 's from Laconia. He does a marvelous job with the facility.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app