Thread: Bonnie
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 10:48 PM   #12
dippasan

Default Rambling's

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamatrix View Post
Such a difficult time that none of us which to endure, yet must. We are all sending you virtual hugs at this most painful time, and hope that memories and laughter about Bonnie's life will help to heal your heart.
As our first family dog she was with us for over 5000 days and she left behind a trail of joyful happy memories as I'm sure most pets do. If you have a dog then you know the greeting they give you when you return home from a 5 minute run to the store to go buy a gallon of milk. It's the same as the greeting you get when you've been gone for a week on vacation. The way they know when you don't feel well or something's wrong. How they look at you and you know exactly what they want. How you talk to them and they know exactly what your saying. The way she would poke her head through under my arm while I'm eating dinner on the couch. The way she would stand on my wife,s chest in the morning and lick her face to wake her up. The way all 5 of us had a different ritual for greeting her and her us, when we came home from work or school. It's a daily dose of happy.

Do we miss her?.......something awful.
Does it hurt?.........Yup.
Would we do it again?..........Where do we sign!