View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 06:56 PM   #9
chasedawg

Default New Hampshire Vintage Race boat Regatta 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachee52 View Post
Had a great time Saturday anchored out watching the races. Love going over there when they come around. Looked like a big crown on the water anchored out this year. Got off to a foggy start, but the second half of races were sunny. Couldn't have asked for better conditions.
Here are a couple pics of the races.
I do have a ton more pics and videos if anyone wants let me know. I tried to get a pic of every boat out there Sunday.
Thank you Chachee52 for the great photos. The Vintage Race Boat Regatta committee and the New Hampshire Boat Museum would to see your collection of your videos and pictures. Thank you. PM me if you wish.
This was the 10th Wolfeboro Regatta. It was back in 1999 when a bunch of guys got together from Wolfeboro that had just return from a Vintage Regatta in up state NY. They came to the conclusion why not have the same event on the great Wolfeboro Bay. So it was launched. This regatta got the greatest compliments from drivers, crew, spectators and the 100 volunteers.
We had over 40 boats from many states. Several from Florida along the East coast and our great friends from Canada. The weather conditions were perfect. The Regatta's are sponsored by the New Hampshire Boat Museum in Wolfeboro and many businesses and individuals. It is also sanctioned by the Vintage and Classic Division of the American Power Boat Association. We had demo rides on the Gold Cups, Flatbottoms and Jersey Skiffs. All the rides were so out. Spectators on the demo rides had a thrill of a lifetime. See you in 2019.
chasedawg is offline   Reply With Quote