View Single Post
Old 11-21-2019, 05:52 AM   #1
fatlazyless

Exclamation Good to excellent, to stolen!

Two items stolen recently from my driveway and deck on Cattle Landing Rd in Meredith:

The first item; an Outcast Fish Cast Panther Pontoon was taken from my driveway in September by an unknown person. This is a one person, fishing pontoon float with two oars. Suspect it disappeared with someone from the driveway sealing crew that redid my neighbor's driveway while he was not there because it disappeared on the same day as his driveway got re-sealed.

It was a 10-year old Outcast Fish Cast Pontoon with two oars, lists for $999, which I purchased for $150 on craigslist. Size: 10'-long x 56"-wide, weight-90 lbs, color: two dark blue inflated pontoons w/ gray aluminum frame. Overall condition was good to excellent, to stolen!

The second item; a Surfset Fitness Ripster X was taken from the wood deck in front of my cottage, on or about November 19. This is a surfing simulator, balance practice surfboard: description; 70" length x 22" width x 11" height, basically a surfboard mounted on two large springs, weight 35-lb, color-white w/ black details.

It was maybe 10-years old (?), retails for $675, and I purchased it for $100 on craigslist. Overall condition was good to excellent, to stolen!

Last edited by fatlazyless; 11-21-2019 at 06:59 AM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote