View Single Post
Old 09-20-2014, 07:16 PM   #18
eillac@dow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguamenti View Post
I'm so sorry for your loss. Hearing of the passing of one of our furry friends never fails to bring tears to my eyes. There is a special kind of love between a dog and his humans. It sounds like Hunter packed a lot of living into his too-short time here on earth.

Rest in peace, good boy.
He did! He packed "boatloads" of living in his few short years!

To all, thank you for your very kind words. I truly appreciate them. It is still such a great loss for us.

We brought Hunter's ashes home this week. Is it wrong to be anxious to spread some in the yard and the island? These past few days have been so cool and crisp and I would say to my husband, our baby would be in his glory today. Days like these he would be in his prime, just hanging outside! running! sniffing! and lounging! Maybe we will sprinkle some soon.

We will be north once or twice before the season is over but we will wait till next season when the kids are home from school before we sprinkle his ashes on the island. He belongs there as much as he belongs here in Weymouth.

I just want him to be free to run and run and run and he will be able to do that again once he is back on the island he loved.

Love and miss my baby boy!
eillac@dow is offline   Reply With Quote