View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 06:38 AM   #34
Blue Thunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAK04GT View Post
Thank you for the welcome...First of all I posted an answer to the question to the original post...second...there was no need to go any further on the subject of the first post ..the answer was given in other posts as well....This is a General discussion forum ....And where is it that I am suppose to go (no where?).....Are you saying that my opinion and info will not fly in here?....Just because I voiced my opinion you feel threatend?....and therefore I shouldnt?..This is a forum is it not?.....so whats really bothering you?...my speaking out ?....Im sure there are many people in here that really want discussions and not just talk.....but thanks for the welcome....
You are correct. This is a forum. This forum has rules that you agreed to when you signed up, and in my opinion, you are violating them. Here is one:

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

I don't feel threatened at all. As R2B put it, your style will conflict with most, if not all, of the regular contributors here. If you want to come in here like a freight train and make the kind of comments you made above, you go right ahead. We're certainly not Elitists here. I was trying to offer some friendly advice to a newcomer. If you choose not to take it, not a problem. I'll still be here making positive contributions to this wonderful forum.

BT