View Single Post
Old 08-09-2022, 01:37 PM   #9
SailinAway

How much do you guys trust Town Fair? They offered me the Hankook New Englander, which is made specifically for Town Fair, at a good price. Treadwear 600, traction A, temp A, speed H, load 91, 60K, dual steel belt. There is zero information about this tire online, no reviews. So this would be risky.

I had a long talk with a Town Fair manager. He previously had the General Altimax RT43 on his car, now has the New Englander and prefers it. He describes it as quiet and comfortable. It's an all-weather tire with 3-peak mountain snowflake rating for severe snow.

Included in the Town Fair price: free rotation every 5000 miles, free front alignment when you buy the tires, free flat repairs, 30-day test drive---if you don't like the tire within the first 30 days, they will exchange them once for another tire.

This all sounds pretty good, so back to my question: How much do you trust Town Fair? I talked to four different TF stores and got some baloney from two of them (less knowledgeable people) and excellent knowledge from the last one, a manager.

Name:  Hankook New Englander.jpg
Views: 1712
Size:  79.1 KB
SailinAway is offline   Reply With Quote