View Single Post
Old 08-09-2022, 09:42 AM   #6
VitaBene

Thanked 1,601 Times in 821 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
I recently, about 10-days ago, bought four Goodyear Reliant all-season tires from the Tilton Walmart for my 2014 Subaru and these are extremely noisy tires with a loud, obnoxious buzz sound. The noise is so bad, so loud that it is very irritating, and I plan to take them back to Walmart, tomorrow, and get them replaced with some quiet tires even if they refuse to give me any credit for these horrible noisy, loud buzzing Goodyear Reliants.

My four tire purchase included a warranty for ten dollars/tire, extra cost, and I will make the case that their extreme loud irritating noise should be covered by the $10/tire warranty that I purchased beyond the price of the tires.

In the past I had purchased the Goodyear Viva-3's with good results and they had no loud buzzing noise issue on a different car.

I absolutely need to get the hell rid of these no good, crappy, noisy, obnoxious loud buzzing Goodyear Reliant tires, sold and installed at the Tilton Walmart even if they refuse to issue any credit toward new replacement tires because the Reliants have extremely loud buzz that is damned loud and irritating.

Totally taking a loss on the purchase price of these four Reliants, and replacing them with more quiet tires is a definite possibility because they are so bad. I need to get the hell rid of these Reliants ..... asap .... pdq .... worst tires ever made .... due to their big loud buzz that starts at about 35-mph.

Goodyear makes a lot of high quality tires, but the Goodyear Reliant sold only by Walmart is so buzzy noisy that it is basically almost impossible to use. .....

Ten days is now ten days too long with these noisy tires ..... will get back here .....with what happens tomorrow, Tuesday, August 9, 2022, at the Tilton Walmart tire installation store! .....
There is nothing worse than noisy tires!
VitaBene is offline   Reply With Quote