View Single Post
Old 08-01-2019, 10:33 AM   #62
Top-Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIforrelaxin View Post
Bottomline, is that this guy shouldn't have been driving commercially.....

The RMV in Massachusetts, has always been a mess. And hopefully this will bring about some much needed change. Back in the 80s they use to send "Registry Cops", which where fully dressed and outfitted State Police officers, out with Kids for their driving tests. Those same cops used to believe they where untouchable, and had been known to put there hands on their fire arms, and threaten people when they disagreed with Registry employees. (ask me how I know).....Fortunately that calamity has been straightend out, and registry cops are no longer.

But now the adminstration, needs to clean up its act. Hopefully this will lead to some more resignations, or firings of top Mass. RMV officials, and the Governor will put people in place, with instructions to start cleaning the mess up.

There is no reason, that this should have happened. The RMV has done nothing but reduce their work load, you rarely need to go to the registry if you are a AAA member... To many people making to much money, and not doing their jobs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes, I am a Massachusetts resident, who is deeply sadden by the events that led to this accident
No disagreement here. For years this has been a place for the (political/hacks/patronages) a place to hang out while collecting a pay check. I would not be surprised if most of them were no shows at work.

I'm really wondering if they will really dig into what really happened here.

A few days ago when they started reporting on this once again. I guess from what I had seen, most of the people that were supposed to testify did not show up.
Top-Water is offline   Reply With Quote