View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 08:04 PM   #37
kawishiwi

Default !

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
So, I wonder what's the intended use for the three large, overhead, garage doors and do they actually open and go up and down, or did Chris just buy them cheap, and they are permanently in the down, closed, position?

Well, they do have plenty of windows in each big garage door for looking to the outdoors, while you is indoors?

So, what's up with the 3 big garage doors?

A: Maybe the snow groomer machines go inside, through the 3 big garage doors during the day, so they are always close to the slopes?

B: Maybe there will be outdoor mountain events, held from May through October, when the weather is warm, like a wedding or a boy scout or girl scout camping jamboree, or a July 4-Taylor Swift hillside outdoor concert that puts the base lodge with the 3 big door openings to a good purpose?

C: With those 3 big doors and this location, maybe the Army National Guard will keep their large helicopters here in the warm weather months, so they will be closer to the mountains and doing rescues for lost and injured hikers?

So, what do you think?

With a large white tent set up on the flat area out front the two garage doors, that would be a totally fantastic venue for the June 10-12, 2020 international G-7 Summit get-together. It could be named appropriately, the Black Fly G-7 with Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States, all there.

So, now you know these three unusual garage doors are part of the plan to use the base lodge for warm weather, outdoor-indoor, mountain events .... starting with the 2020 G-7 Summit in June! Thanks to this totally beautiful mountain location, and this newly remodeled, totally fabulous base lodge with the big garage doors, Waterville Valley has done beat out the Doral Golf Resort in Miami to host the G-7 Summit talks in June!
I stand in speechless awe FLL. Maybe your best FLL work yet.