View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 06:51 PM   #240
sunset on the dock

Quote:
Originally Posted by VtSteve View Post

There have been some great replies to the BP NWZ topic, both pro and con, many in the I don't Know yet category. OCD had some good feedback, Hazelnut was extremely articulate in the entire discussion. They both pointed out pros and cons, like adults that care. Best of all, they are inclusive.
Now there's an unbiased comment. Please, I just ate dinner.

Quote:
It was the principle of the thing, and done by people with no principle, and selfish regard only for themselves.
Kind of like people who were against a SL despite polls, legislative bodies with bipartisan majorities for a SL, and a preponderance of emails showing people were fed up with the former status quo on the lake.

Quote:

There are at least three here that remind me how important it is to be truthful to yourself and others. It must be a soulless existence to not know the difference.
There were more than three but they were bullied and badgered off this site by this very vocal minority who has few other venues on which to congregate. Truthful to yourself?? Like SBONH is primarily about safety? That you are the majority? Come on. And you accuse others of stirring the pot.
While you may attempt to take ownership of this forum it is reassuring that your group can no longer do so on the lake by marginalizing others who wish to use this beatiful resource.