Thread: A Real Jerk
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 07:24 PM   #8
Gavia immer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Glass View Post
Saturday evening I was returning to the marina with my wife. As we entered the channel at the Weirs we were cut off by a red 353 Fastec. The guy proceeded right down the center of the channel with no regard for oncoming boat traffic. At the South end of the no wake zone, the guy jumped up on plane. Once he was on plane he jerked the boat to the right and proceeded to run right through the middle of a flock of swimming Geese. (There have been a couple of families of geese in Paugus Bay since spring). We motored over to where the geese had been and found feathers all over the place, and a dead goose floating upside down. By this time the Fastec was gone. We were in my Formula, and headed for Lakeport Landing where we keep our boat. I assumed the other boat went there as well but the boat not there. I went up and down all the docks upon arrival and the boat was nowhere to be seen. I wish I had gotten the guys numbers so that I could have turned him in. I can only assume that with this type of boat behavior, this guy will get his someday.
Could it be described as white, with a large section of red graphics towards the back?

"Real Jerk" operation was seen at 11 Saturday morning, through Barber Pole.
Gavia immer is offline   Reply With Quote