View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 05:57 PM   #57
fatlazyless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slickcraft View Post
Just wondering if you watch all this TV how do you find time to write and post all those fictional short, and not so short, stories?
.... is easy while I am a totally unemployed, local loser! And besides, am totally bored out of my mind, and have absolutely, positively, absolutely, totally even, nothing better to do!

... you know what ..... is not so difficult ..... you see the biggest poster here probably has the most time to waste ....

Now, back to the topic here ....apparently, www.consolidated.com, which is the local phone company for Meredith, has a $31.99/month for two years internet offer, with a 30-day money back guarantee in case you do not like it or something, and this offer expires on Feb 28, 2019. Just got an ad flyer on this in today's mail.

That actually sounds pretty good? And, I assume it will work good with the You Tube-TV? ..... as viewed from either a laptop or a television set?

It says Seriously Fast Internet, no data cap, 20 Mbps starting at $31.99* for two years. Call today to see if you qualify for a higher Internet speed up to 80 Mbps available.

Dedicated local support 24/7

Add streaming services to your internet: DirecTV now, HBO now, fubo-tv, philo

$31.99* .......... * Limited time offer to new customers, existing voice only customers adding internet. Early termination fee of $129 for Internet applies. Consolidated Communications charges a Broadband Recovery Fee of $2.97 per month per Internet connection and a $5/month dry loop fee.

I have almost no clue ..... except for the 30 day money back guarantee ....... that sounds good?

Last edited by fatlazyless; 02-14-2019 at 06:30 PM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote