View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 05:28 PM   #8
Pepper

Default regarding countertops

This is a topic I can speak to purely by virtue of the fact that it is my job. Lowe's offers a very wide variety of solid surface, stone, engineered stone, and quartz countertops. They offer products to fit every budget, and a full spectrum of options including edges, backsplashes, depths, etc. Their designers can provide you with answers to all your questions and help you decide which product is right for your kitchen and your budget.

Lowe's contracts with only one local fabricator for solid surface countertops, and one local fabricator for quartz, stone and engineered stone countertops. Lowe's now surveys each customer after their install, and these two companies enjoy an extremely high satisfaction rating. I know this because it's part of my job to review their results every Monday. I have also worked closely with each of these companies and their crews and can tell you that they are professionals who care very deeply about their customers happiness.

If you have questions or would like more information, please feel free to PM me. I'll be happy to help in any way I can.