View Single Post
Old 09-08-2021, 08:20 AM   #9
Senior Member
AC2717's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Maynard, MA & Paugus Bay
Posts: 2,407
Thanks: 706
Thanked 319 Times in 240 Posts

agent here
two options:
extend liability off of your homeowners policy if your carrier will allow it, most do - but you need to notify them and give address of the land so it can be documented on the policy
better option:
keep it separate and get a vacant land liability policy. Touch more expensive but keeps it separate of your other assets.

just because you do not allow anything to happen on your land or vice versa, does not mean it will not

then depending on your ownership of the land personal or in a LLC/commercially owned can extend your personal umbrella to it or you can purchase a commercial umbrella for it
Capt. of the "No Worries"
AC2717 is offline   Reply With Quote