View Single Post
Old 11-27-2021, 12:19 PM   #23
thinkxingu

Thanked 1,959 Times in 1,210 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinnisquamZ View Post
Closed minds have a tendency to stay that way

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
The fact that you posted that without actually looking up to see it was (at least partially, I've not finished with it) objectively false is exactly what you're claiming others do. The false part, by the way, is that the countries cited did not stop the vaccine, they put it on pause for a period for certain ages (and some didn't even do that). It took 30 seconds to discover the first false claim, so I didn't bother with the rest.

I'm equally critical of both sides, but the conservative ones posted here are just so ridiculous sometimes.

As for Florida, natural immunity will begin to bring the rates of death between blue and red states closer, but long-term efficacy of natural immunity is questionable.

Side note: the first, non-vaccine, year, deaths were similar between blue and red states because population levels of blue cities equaled lockdown/mask-resistant red cities. The second, vaccine, year showed a much greater disparity based on political lines.

Ultimately, though, we'll really only know what the "right" decision was years from now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk