View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 06:25 AM   #13
Sandy Beach

Arrow Just because WinnFABS says it does NOT make it true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acres per Second View Post

2) I receive an occasional mailing from WinnFABS. They refer only to "our lobbyist"—in the singular. (Not lobbyists—plural.)

(A fact).

Beginning without any "assumptions", what is your exact meaning?

I read from their literature, that WinnFABS has just one paid lobbyist.

Were any of those lobbyists that your observed—unpaid lobbyists speaking in favor of "Enhanced Speed Limits"?
And APS believes everything that WinnFABS says because...? Because it sounds good and bolsters his cause of course! True, it may be a FACT that the WinnFABS SAY they have only one lobbyist but the real FACT is that have MORE than ONE paid lobbyist.

Just a quick look at the lobbyists list (1st post in this thread) I see MORE THAN ONE listed for WinnFABS (or as someone else spelled it, WinnFIBS). Lobbyists ALEXANDER J. KOUTROOUBAS and RICHARD L. BOULEY report taking money from WinnFABS. And that is the list reported as of today. It doesn't show how many more lobbyists there were a few weeks ago.

SO, with very little effort I've demonstrated double the lobbyists that you, APS believe are paid by WinnFABS. There are probably more or those paid for by businesses associated with WinnFABS.
I heard that there were at least half a dozen labeled lobbyists at the hearing just waiting for their chance to grab the ear of a committee member when they stepped out of the chamber to go to the bathroom or whatever.

Just because WinnFABS says it (many times) does NOT MEAN IT IS TRUE. You can call it FACT Mr. APS and bold it and say it with large font but it is FICTION. This WinnFABS one is easy one to illustrate that what some claim is FACT is really FICTION.