View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 03:45 PM   #324
Bear Islander

Quote:
Originally Posted by B R View Post
Actually, i do think it is my business. you are one of the few very vocal proponents of the law and it's my guess you don't even come here; or have on a very few occasions.

you said yourself you have paddled 250 miles on NH lakes. why then do you have to push your agenda on a lake you don't even visit very often?

a few years ago, there were some posters coming from the OSO forum who got shot down because they didn't boat often enough for the proponents of the law. I'd like to use their argument to say you shouldn't have a say in this fight since you don't even boat here regularly. I think it is a relevant question and one you have refused to answer. You not having an answer should be answer enough for most of us.
B R

Evenstar has a lot more right to say what happens to the lake than you do.

You have indicated you are not a New Hampshire citizen. Evenstar claims she is a New Hampshire citizen.

The citizens of New Hampshire OWN Lake Winnipesaukee. Therefore it would seem Evenstar owns the lake and you do not.

Control of the lake is in the hands of the citizens of New Hampshire, not visitors. This is true even if those visitors own property and pay taxes.

As I remember those OSO members were from out of state.