View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 01:56 PM   #316
Evenstar

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by B R View Post
Sorry you've been held up this summer.

Since the speed limit is ONLY for Lake Winnipesaukee, can you answer a simple question? How many times have you EVER paddled on Lake Winnipesaukee?
Personally, THAT is none of your business! I actually have no idea at how many times I have paddled on Winni or on any other NH lake, since I don't keep track of such things. But I've paddled there more times than you have suggested - which you determined how exactly??? Since I've never given a number, how in the world did you come up with "less than 10 times"??? That was obviously just another lame attempt to discredit me.

Why do I have to constantly provide proof on this forum for my qualifications??? Others here like you simple throw out wild accusations and false statements, and then won't even respond when their "facts" are questioned. Yet when someone like me honestly tries to answer questions, their posts get ripped apart and they become a target. So how many hours do all the opponents here have on the lake in recent years???

There are Senators and Representatives who voted against the speed limit who don't even own a boat. And there are even move who have never even been on the lake.

The thing is that I have paddled on winni enough to know that high-speed boaters are dangerous to paddlers.

And I'm a NH resident (unlike many of the opponents here) - which I feel is actually more important. And I actually took the time to attend hearings and to testify. Plus I actually know most of the Senators and many of the Representatives - and I know the NH Legislative process better than most here, because I internered at the State House last year.

It really doesn't matter if I have paddled on winni 25 times or 1000 times - because I'm still one of the only people on this forum who has actually paddled across the broads and I've done that many times. So get off my case.