Thread: Condo Fees
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 03:56 PM   #15
LIforrelaxin

Location: Long Island, not that one, the one on Winnipesaukee

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkxingu View Post
Yeah, it's $1300 per year, but the camp needs to be maintained year-round and includes landscaping/road maintenance, six bathhouses with laundry, two tennis courts, a basketball court, fields, beaches, playground, rec. hall and patio with grills and furniture, fishing docks, common green with furniture...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
This is actually a hell of a deal (I know the camp thinkxingu is part of).... at 1300 per year, that is just over $100 per month. Not bad for access to the lake.... considering you not going to get a boat slip or even valet for the season for that price. even if you calculate the short season May - Oct. of 6 months, that is only $200 dollars per month, to have access to the lake... hell you can't beat that....just a weekend at a campground on a lake is going to $200 - $500 bucks......

The key to these fees is do they keep the place well maintained....and do the perks of ownership offset the cost...