Thread: What An Idiot!
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 09:55 AM   #84
gillygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIforrelaxin View Post
Those of us that understand the mathematics of the situation, have simply posted, that hey 5 minutes is a long time, and a lot of ground and situation changes did take place. And the bottom line is to keep a proper look out, you have to be aware of your situational surrounding more often then every five minutes...
Umm, BS and MS in Physics here, so I get the mathematics. That's not my argument (and how insulting that you assume I don't get the math). My argument is with the assumption that laserp didn't look behind his boat for 5 minutes. Laserp never stated that; people are parsing two separate sentences to put words in his mouth. Yes, his writing is unclear, but why assume what you're assuming? Why not ask him for clarification? Why not try to see that he was doing all that looking around in the 5 minutes it took to reach his destination? I know I don't like it when people try to twist my words into something I didn't say. I'll stick around and call you on it. Perhaps laserp didn't feel like bothering.