View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 10:30 AM   #298
fatlazyless

The new Weirs Beach roundabout is taking shape very quickly, and it already looks like a roundabout. I believe there's a couple, three different groups, locally, who all volunteered to do the roundabout center decorative garden, so's it should be very decent looking.

At the Meredith roundabout, there's no garden hose faucet installed inside the center spot, and the new Meredith decorative garden gets watered from a big plastic tank in the center, and that was looking under-watered back in August but seems to be doing better now what with all the September rains or something.

Wonder if the new Weirs roundabout construction will include a garden hose faucet?

If I was to make a bet......I'd say that the empty lot left after the wide open saloon's pile of debris gets removed will probably remain an empty vacant lot for the next five to ten years. Look at the gas station and convenience store that's nearby and directly located on the new roundabout......it is a seasonal gasoline station and it gets closed for many months of the year.