View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 09:05 AM   #226
nhyitbos

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-engine View Post
Thanks for the thoughts/observations.
Owners would also likely NOT get an occupancy permit or liquor license if the bar/lounger were infringing on another 's property, especially State highway right of way!

So right, owners communications to neighbors would create much support! Maybe the group that went to City Council last week should go to Fire Marshal's office, assuming that proceedings are stalled there; media has reported that fire remains "under investigation." My observation: if not now, soon entry to lower level will be extremely bad idea due to instability of the upper floors. I would not enter the spaces, and I would never park my construction equipment so near a disaster "about to happen."

I encourage user "weirs drive in" to post comments!
Update to your thought: Yesterday our WARD I Councilor Ava Doyle delivered in person to the NH Attorney General the petition for review and intervention as to RANKING the case higher on the docket list of the NH Supreme Court. Much thanks is given to Councilor Doyle as she did this on her own because she understood the importance of its message. Also, Paula Tracey of the Union Leader was in town yesterday doing a story on it..our friend John Ganong was thrilled at its delivery to the state and the developing story in the Union (maybe today's?)...he wants it on the Gov's desk...the man never quits (haha)...I like the wait and see...to go over the AG's head at this point would be insulting....yea WB for coming together as a community as a whole...couldn't be prouder.
nhyitbos is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nhyitbos For This Useful Post: