View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 10:53 PM   #223
nhyitbos

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-engine View Post
There's a new user named weirs drive in or close to that phrase. Maybe some conversation can be established. There was a post on thread related to the domain name of drive in........

On another stupid note heard as I was gassing my car at the Citgo convenience store, on the Laconia side of the bridge. Another client said that owners of WOS are suing City because "City owns portions of building" because parts are on City property. I commented the road is State, but usually there is easement not ownership. To me, such story of suite is really just ludicrous. What more will come, but that's from only ONE now a RUMOR. He said the building is filled with asbestous!

I saw a Busby pick up truck very late today, and came close to asking driver why equipment is so near to the unstable building.
Somebody may WANT the city to own part of the building, I cannot speak specifically what the 4 suits entail (I do know that A is suing B is suing C is suing A) fits the scenerio anyway....but that's a stretch that the city has encroaching property lines, (if I understand the "rumor"); the title company would have never given a title policy with an encumbrance of that nature, wouldn't you agree?...let's chaulk that up to another wild rumor....what's not a rumor is that there IS asbestos. That is the reason for such a high cost to raze and disposed of...Glad you posted, it is important that rumors are dismissed as soon as possible. Come to think about it...if the owners would just keep neighbors abreast of "what's happening"..they might find more support than they realize. Oh well, we all conduct our business differently and they must think that this is the best course to eliminate further exposure to scrutiny but based on results not the gossip. Thanks again for posting the lastest so it could be addressed early.
nhyitbos is offline   Reply With Quote