View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 12:38 PM   #5
imalocal

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpg View Post
Mine isn't a problem boating as I have not had my boat in the water for a couple years now. However when I walk my dog I do not bring any bags with me. I generally know my dogs habits and know when to bring him to "do his thing." I walk my dog down the street to the woods where he almost always goes and I do not pick up after him there. This is an area of just woods he's not going near anyones yard. When on a walk I can see him start to get the "urge" to go and I do the same thing - find a wooded area to bring him into. Where I live and walk him there's always an area close enough by that we can ditch into. Seems that boating might be the same thing, I would think there's always woods somewhere in sight to dock up and go into I don't really know maybe not.
Please just remember that some of these wooded areas are areas that other people also walk through. I love walking through the woods with my dog and hate it when I find another dog's surprise! Please do pick up after your dog whenever it is not your own property.
imalocal is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links