View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 01:00 PM   #15
thinkxingu

Thanked 1,963 Times in 1,213 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
You know, for $13.99, Rand's Hardware on Main St in Plymouth already has their large, hard vinyl, all weather, adirondack style recliner chairs set up on the sidewalk, in front of the store.

Can be left outside, all year around, in the rain, snow, sleet, and sun, and they last for like five years or so.

Can be stacked one on top of another. Is better quality and a little different than the similar adirondack chairs sold at Walmart ...... so's stop in at Rt 93-Exit 25, and go spend 13.99 at Rand's Hardware, and you will be very glad you did!

Comes in black, white, brite red, dark red, brite blue, turquoise, grey, green, yellow, and orange. Holds up to 250-lbs. Is light weight so is great for ice fishing, drinking beer and falling asleep.
We actually had four like these, but ALL of them eventually cracked right at the front, putting crotches of all ages and size at risk! We like the trex-like ones sold by the roadside on 104, but I can make 4 for the price of 1. This one, combined with a rocker I'll make next, will cost less than $100.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
thinkxingu is offline   Reply With Quote