View Single Post
Old 05-09-2015, 04:35 PM   #54
Resident 2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlandsgirl View Post
I contacted you personally via private message through this forum and told you that we were doing what we can with our processing company to get the value of the gift certificates and would get back to you with an answer.
I love how you did not even put that on this site instead you decide to bash me when you don't even know me. My mother is currently in home hospice dying. I have left the restaurant business to take care of my family. I did not get into this business to deceive anyone. My husband and I have lost lots of money in this venture and will lose more before it is over.

Oh and as far as Bumble knowing we were closing for good
He knows more than me because I own the place and that decision was not made until March when my mother went into the hospital. So Mr. know it all better check his sources.

So for all of you out there who get your jollies passing judgement on people that you don't know. Have a ball and keep on trashing me and my business. I know that I am an honest person and so do my friends and family.

Go ahead and judge away.

Thank you Mr. Polaris for the support. I really do appreciate it.
Quite frankly, I just noticed the private message once you called my attention to it. They do not pop out and I rarely get them, so I do not look for them and until now I did not notice. However, I thank you for sending the message. I have not yet opened the private message.

As I stated, I dealt with this through my credit card company. I gave the 4 GCs as gifts and they are not in my possession, so it was much easier for me to handle it this way. They were purchased in two separate transactions.

Also, I am not getting my "jollies off". I just wanted the money I trusted you with returned. It is also an embarrassment to me, and I assume others, to give GCs as gifts that are now worthless.

R2B
Resident 2B is offline   Reply With Quote