Thread: Lyons Den
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 10:19 PM   #27
Resident 2B

Default Simply the BEST

We went to Lyon's Den yesterday evening with a party of six. This was the third visit of the year for the wife and I. It was the first visit ever for two of our guests. Two or our children were with us, so the party size was six. We had reservations and were promptly seated. The dining room was full, but the service was appropriately timed and very responsive.

It seems to me that every time I go to Lyon's Den, the experience is better than the last time I visited. This is a hard thing for them to do, since I have always had great dining experiences at Lyon's Den.

Everything we had was outstanding, and we had steaks, veal and seafood. We had "Lauren the server" who did an outstanding job and also said hello to "Lauren the owner" who is always overseeing the diningroom operations. Owners' who get personally involved and take pride in providing their customers a great experience are "priceless" in my opinion. Laureen clearly makes the All-Star list of caring owners!

Our guests were completely impressed with the food, the overall presentation, the diningroom design and the view.

We cannot wait to get back for another great dining experience.

Keep up the great work Lyon's Den team! You are simply the best!

R2B
Resident 2B is offline   Reply With Quote