View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 12:14 PM   #29
LIforrelaxin

Location: Long Island, not that one, the one on Winnipesaukee

With that big of a group, my suggestion is to reach out to rental agencies, likely you will not find a single property that can accommodate all of you. But with enough lead time, you might find a situation where you rent multiple properties in the same general location.

None of us rent anymore, but the properties on either side of me, and of course my property used to get rented occasionally for family re-unions.... even when we weren't actively renting, and agent who know all three of us, would reach out to us when she had a request for a large number of people......

Unfortunately one side just sold this winter and has new owners, and the other side is now retired and use their place as much as possible for themselves.... Can't blame them for that......

On the upside when we would do such a rental, the people where always very grateful, which was nice.... on the down side, sometimes we would spend a lot of time, getting silverware and plates and dishes back to the right location!!!!

Unfortunately I don't have a recomendation on rental agents or agencies, as the person we used to use, sold her business and is no longer living in the lakes region.