View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 05:48 PM   #49
Yankee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mink Islander View Post
I think you are confused. We are all citizens of the United States. You are a RESIDENT of NH. And this is a website for people interested in topics important to the Lakes Region. Residency in NH is not a requirement.

Don't like the discussion here by non residents? Go somewhere else. Last I checked WHINEPESAUKEE.COM was still available.
I have never,ever insinuated, inferred or said that this website should be limited to the people that live in NH. That would be labeled as descrimination. So you do not like that I have a contrary view? Is this not a PUBLIC forum? Go somewhere else? THAT is decrimination. The last time I checked, the 1st amendment to the US Constitution was still in effect and Lake Wnnipesaukee was still located in NH. Apparently, much to your chagrin.

And I do believe that you need to brush up on definition of the word citizen
Among other things, citizenship earns you the right to vote.

Sheesh!

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of Obamunism should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest the Republic become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance."

. . .Evidently nothing.

(Cicero, 55 BC augmented by me, 2010 AD)