View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 06:55 PM   #14
nhcatrider

As a former long term employee I have to chime in. There are two sides, to keep it simple I'll call them S and T. T has been running the company since his father passed away and has done (in my opinion) an excellent job of satisfying both customers and employees, not an easy task at all. Plus with the generous retirement plan it was a no brainer why someone would want to work for them for the long haul. Now, with S taking over, retirement is in jeopardy as well as wages and customer service. At a meeting a few years ago, T addressed us and told us that he would not be where he is without all of the employees, from senior management all the way down to the part time school kids working on the front end on the weekends. Watching all of this that is going on with the company is heartbreaking to say the least. I do admire the courage that all the employees are showing as well as the loyalty they all have to T. But, if S decides to clean house it will happen. Plus, one of the goals that S has is to destroy something that T has and loves and has dedicated his life to. The next couple of weeks are going to be interesting to say the least. I do hope they all get what they want, which is T reinstated as ceo and all the terminated senior management reinstated.
The Following User Says Thank You to nhcatrider For This Useful Post: