View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 07:38 AM   #2
ishoot308

Thanked 4,943 Times in 1,918 Posts
Default I Agree!!

The Northern Pass Project is nothing but a huge scam for the citizens of NH!! First off, NH produces 50% - 75% more electricity than we currently use so why do we need this?? As far as jobs go, when the project is complete it is estimated the State will gainfully employ six full time positions, that's right a whopping six more jobs! How can we let 130' steel monstrosities run through our precious White Mountains and Lakes Region!!!

Don't forget our State Constitution states that eminent domain cannot take place to benefit a for profit company or organization, so how is this taking place, who is letting our constitution be changed against the will of the people?? Money, lobbyist, backdoor political payoffs and a Governor that could care less that's how!

Everyone needs to educate themselves on this issue and find out the REAL reason why they are trying to force this down our throat . Way to long to put in print here but trust me when I tell you it's all about money and in no way does NH benefit one bit from this scam.

Educate yourselves on this issue and contact your state Senators and representatives to voice your opposition to the Northern Pass Scam before it is too late!!

Dan

Last edited by ishoot308; 07-11-2011 at 12:35 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ishoot308 For This Useful Post: