View Single Post
Old 10-22-2021, 06:02 PM   #15
XCR-700

Clearly there is a bottomless pit here for fear mongering,,,

Seems to me we were told countless times 2 million would be dead by summer 2020 if drastic measures were not taken, that might have been apocalyptic in less than 6 months. But .2% of the population dying not of COVID, but with COVID almost 2 years in, nope not quite an apocalypse to me.

Some of the nonsense might be forgivable because at the time we didnt know what we were dealing with, but today, this madness is just filling some strange desire or fetish people have for a crisis.

As for sharing my experience, probably what saved me was not going to the hospital, at the time I had COVID they would have put me on a ventilator and I doubt I would have survived. Too many mistakes were made early on, things are much better now and death rates clearly not warranting the inexcusable mandates going on.

Single most important thing to remember about COVID, most people have almost no symptoms and no problems. And the second most important thing to remember, if you do get it and have problems, they now have a clue about how to treat you.

Can you die from COVID, absolutely. Can you get really messed up from COVID absolutely. Should you live in fear of COVID, ABSOLUTELY NOT. As a survivor that is THE message I spread, and I had it bad. and with my list of previous health problems, if I survived, it can be done!

Latest information says 1 in 2 will get cancer, 1 in 3 will get shingles, 1 in 500 will die "WITH" COVID.

Risk of reasonable healthy people dying from COVID, really low. But every one is at risk of dying from something EVERY day!

Live life, and ENJOY. But dont live in fear of COVID says the survivor.

ATB
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to XCR-700 For This Useful Post: