View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 07:27 PM   #8
BroadHopper

Thanked 1,089 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by codeman671 View Post
I guess I am a bit confused... You were driving a new loaner car from the dealer, no doubt on dealer plates and the officer gave you a D-tag? Wasnt it quite obvious it was a new car and thats the way it was manufactured from Cadillac?

I would have gone nutty on the officer. Thats just plain ridiculous.
That what my gf was about to do. I had all I can do to keep her from exploding on the officer.

We return the vehicle to Cantin's. I showed the service manager the tag and he laughed. 'Guess they don't have anything better to do!' He said he will take care of it. I'm just a little upset that he thinks it is a joke. My name is written on the tag and that means if it is not taken care of properly, I can be in deep do do.

BTW, the dealer can't understand the electrical problems on the gf car. My GF been back to the dealer about once a month for electrical problems since she bought the car a year ago. I mentioned to the service manager, if this state had a lemon law like Mass. My gf would have another car by now. His response: Call Cadillac customer service and see what they say.

I definitely would not do business with Cantin.