View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 10:57 AM   #177
VtSteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadHopper View Post
OK. Now you are talking about all boats. Not just GFBL. On this aspect, I will have to agree with you. Unfortunately there are people that wants to ban a specific class of boats i.e. GFBL. This is like racism. Give a certain type of boaters a bad name. If the above quote is the real agenda then it will help tremendously in approaching a real compromise among all boaters and waterfront owners on Winnipesaukee and possibly all of NH.

If we can concentrate on corralling the 'cowboys' and 'Captain Boneheads', I think we can speak volumes in reducing the fear factor and increase safe boating.

I hope the majority of the SL opponents will agree with me.
Yes, if allowed, I am breaking my self-imposed no posting here

But BroadHopper sates what many of us have stated for a long time, especially this year.

I have bolded what I think says it all. BI, I think these folks can help you accomplish just that. By next year and thereafter, the economy "probably" will have recovered to more normal levels. Now's a great time to start working together towards a common goal. BroadHopper, in a single sentence, has defined that common goal very well.