View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 01:41 PM   #49
sa meredith

Default no no no

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyToSeeYou View Post
I have had the chicken parm many times. There were two good chicken breasts (or what seemed like chicken breasts) of such size that even I often could not eat it all at one sitting. I am not imagining this. I had a gal come over last year unexpectedly and said, "Here there is plenty for two." I do not know when that changed but it has. The two pieces that I had for several years were certainly not chicken tenders. Or not the same as what you now serve. I feel that the amount of chicken is MUCH less with the one breast that is served so I guess we are just going to have to disagree on this matter. I am not saying that the chicken parm is not good. On the contrary. It is delicious. It is just less chicken. I also like the turkey and the swordfish. The portions just seem now to be more weighted conscious than I guess they were in the past and maybe that is what needs to be done for profits. Maybe VK was just too good to be true Still a nice place to eat but there is more competition in your price range now so I go to several different places instead of several times a week to VK. I hope we all do well actually so best wishes from me.
There is no way the word "we" is used here in the context that she later described. NO WAY!
The one and only way it can be interpreted is, we, as in a grouping of restaurant owners/ employees.

If we are to believe her later post, then for some very odd reason she felt compelled to write a long post about chicken parm, and then end it be wishing that all forum members are doing OK. "I hope we all do well..."
Nope. Not buyin' it.