View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 01:33 PM   #48
sa meredith

Default A long shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyToSeeYou View Post
In God We Trust, May The Good Lord Bless and Keep Us, We Gather Together to Ask the Lord Blessings, We Wish You A Merry Christmas, Over the River and to the Woods to Grandmother's House We Go, We the People, AND "I hope we all do well actually so best wishes from me to you???" Off to the day. Some of you may need to do yard work or go to Church or gather with family???? I wish us all well though. Even though some of you appear to have an agenda to me at least. Just to attack. Even SamIAm cannot say enough bad things about Hannaford???? LOL HMMMMMMM I wonder about the drama here. You all can't be teenagers and I am just not used to this in adults. Any of you ever go to performances? You ever read the reviews? You think that these people all have an interest in the performances that they love and are out to destroy the performances that they dislike? LOL Too crazy for any more of my time this morning. Hope we all have a nice day though. Oh Oh there is that WE again??? Crazy.
Folks...I may be wrong, but I'm going to go out on a limb here. This "new" member is a former member with a new screen name.
Just think it thru a bit.