View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 09:58 AM   #45
hazelnut

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Nah LTSY, your whole demeanor and approach has been your undoing I am afraid. Again, you are dealing with many individuals on a public forum that have seen this same act over and over again.

I hope you stick around though. It is nice to have varying opinions for sure. Unfortunately though I'm not sure how long you'll last. You seem to take every little comment so personally? Why?

You criticized just about every eating establishment in the Moultonboro area, save for one. You didn't expect a reaction? People have their favorites and they get angry when someone slams it when they perceive an agenda. I noticed you ran to the defense of the Bob House when someone complained about them. Good advice BTW. What was it "Go there during the week when they aren't busy?" In my eyes if a restaurant doesn't have their act together during the busy times then it aint' worth my dollar when they aren't busy.

Anyway, try not to take this all too personally. I fail to see these "attacks" you mention. People are debating your assertions and questioning your agenda. So far it all seems like a healthy debate so far. The victim act usually fails to raise any sympathy as far as I have ever seen on this board.

FYI: I saw the "WE" comment and declined to post. Now I will only say that it appeared to me, and now I can say others, that it was a slip of the tongue so to speak. When you made that statement it seemed as though you were aligning yourself with SAMIAM as a restaurant owner hoping that you (we) all do well. Just an observation not an accusation.

P.S. This message is not intended to be an attack. It's an opposing viewpoint in a debate, nothing personal. As a matter of fact next time I eat at the VK I will look out for the things you mentioned and report back my experiences. As is often the case the forum is in the back of my head when I go out to eat. If someone makes comments here I judge whether or not my experiences match those stated here.