View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 11:37 PM   #12
LovelyToSeeYou

Default VK with lines out the door?? Must be two different restaurants!!

I have been there in years gone by when the line was out the door but not this summer? I was actually there one time when there were only eight tables for four waitresses. I have been there many times this summer with guests and we have all wondered why it was practically empty. When do you people go? I think that the economy and The Bob House is hurting VK but I agree that they have good food for the money. It is just less food for more money that it used to be!! For instance the chicken parm used to be two good sized pieces of chicken and now it is one piece. It is not true that the one piece is larger so that is the same as when it was two pieces. It is less in amount of chicken. The turkey is less and the beef is less. It is a good place to get a good meal for a good price but there is more competition now too. Tonight I had dinner at The Bob House and had a delicious prime rib with garlic blue cheese mashed potato and wonderful snappy pea pods. The bread sticks were delicious. $13.01 final bill for this meal. I then added the tip. Where can you get that at VK?