Are they speed limit supporters that are disingenuous, deceitful,
Aren't we all? (asked facetiously)

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnilaker
use fake names
Is "Winnilaker" your real name?

Quote:
I have lots of interesting factual information to back up my reply!
We did too, until it was all deleted. And since you've brought it up, did you ever follow through on this at OSO?
Quote:
Would you like me to post a new thread there? Will that really make a difference to everyone?
Response from Fat Jack
It will make a difference to me. Ask people to weigh in again on their feelings about the dangers of high speed boating, to recount all those deleted personal experiences with boating accidents and tragedies, to tell us again of friends that they have lost to boating, to repost all those photos of tragic acidents, to tell us again whether they feel that reasonable speed limits are justified in some cases. Start another poll like the one that was deleted that had about 67% of OSO's own members favoring a nighttime speed limit because they recognized things were getting out of hand and saw this as a necessity to "save their sport". Try to recreate all of the information that was lost by all the recent deletions if you are really sincere.
I also recall that you've been influential with that webmaster in the past in having posts removed and "lurkers" ejected, how about asking him to repost all of the stuff that was deleted?