View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 01:48 PM   #30
Chaselady

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIforrelaxin View Post
I started this thread to put information out in the open regarding noise testing, and the Marine Patrols Current Stance. Why is it this has turned into a debate?

I wanted the marine Patrols statement, to serve as a education tool. To let people know, they can be tested at any point, and that a previous passing mark doesn't prove anything. The can be re-tested at anytime. I also want people to also see that the Marine Patrol, is reasonable, and although could be pushed to the point, of impounding a boat, they really aren't in that business nor do they want to tow anyone's boat. They simply want people to correct the problem, and are even willing to allow people to submit there boats to a voluntary test, to prevent fining.

Why has this been pulled down into a debate?

The fact is, is a boat passes the noise test, then it is legal... If several legal boats assemble on a fun run, and they are all legal, then guess what, it is legal.

It is sad, that some people can't deal with a few minutes of passing noise.
It's sad, that some people have nothing better to do than high jack threads to turn them into rabid political pissing contests.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chaselady For This Useful Post: